Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sub-Space

Look, I'm back! (Actually I've been back for a couple of days now, just been floundering too much to post.)

Last weekend we had a two-day repeat of 'The Party', except it was located at the beach bach of Satyr's parents, and we were also lacking Phoenix and Kiana's now ex partner, which put a bit of a strain on Satyr as the only dom present to tend to three horny subs, though I think he enjoyed. But I'll do the complete write-up of the weekend later.

On Sunday I got quite thoroughly tied up. The two couches were set up facing each other with my mink blanket spread out between them, on which I knelt. Loops of rope were secured about my knees and tied to the legs of the couch in front of me, then I was bent down so my front rested on the courteously placed cushions and my cuffed wrists were stretched out beneath me, between my widely spread knees and secured to the couch behind me. While I had wriggle room, it wasn't much, and I certainly felt secure, and vulnerable with my ass right up in the air.

Once I knew those ropes were secure, I hit instant sub-space. Its a ... well, I can't quite say 'elevation' of awareness, because its not. Its the complete opposite actually. My scope of awareness is narrowed to just me, and whatever anyone may be doing to me. Even when I can force my eyes open I barely register what I'm seeing and hardly ever have a visual memory later on. I can only vaguely hear what's happening nearby. Despite Satyr's wicked whisperings of what would happen to me later, my mind couldn't stretch that far, couldn't focus on what might be. All I could think about was the way he was touching me then, or not touching me, or the aching need to be touched and caressed and dominated. My whole world gets narrowed down to a rush of endorphins and the shocking pleasure of touch, of the ecstatic surrender of consciousness and inhibitions. I cannot even control myself enough to serve in any way, other than with pure responsiveness, and can only hope that's enough.

I think I just made myself horny ...

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

Well, if you didn't make yourself horny, you succeeded elsewhere...

Silken Bonds said...

I seem to have a gift for that. ^_^

JRM said...

whewwwwwwww, damn, that is hot. I love the description of the narrowing of focus to this moment right now right here... I love that feeling!