Sunday, May 25, 2008

Unfinished Business

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I seem to have lost my motivation fairy. I found a replacement tonight (thank you Dee) but I wish mine would come back!

Thursday night I had a sex dream. These are not all that uncommon for me (I had another one last night), but this one I felt was worth mentioning.

It took place in a medieval setting, stereotypical big stone castles and rocky moors, except with central heating and without the plagues and invasions (there was an ambush by raiders on one of the roads through the woods, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the main story). After a bit of fussing with several other women over clothes, we all went to a feast hosted by the king, quite a tall, well-muscled and handsome fellow. At some point during the dancing, the king came up to me and shouted to the hall that I was in fact fae. I immediately shed half my clothes, spouted wings and fled, with the king swiftly following after me.

For what seemed like days I flew across the rolling grass and rocky outcrops, sometimes flying low from exhaustion, and doubling back occasionally to see if the king was still pursuing me, which he was, with a full hunting party, but never did they make a move to strike at me and several times I got quite close. At one point when I was exhausted and flying quite low, my wing was injured on an outcrop, and so to escape the king, who had gotten quite close now, I flew to the top of a sheer cliff and sheltered in a tiny medieval-themed apartment, my wings vanishing once I set foot down, still in just my shift from the feast. And of course the king just appeared! (The impression I got was a hidden elevator right in the cliff, no magic here!)

He strode (yes, strode, definite emphasis) across the room, grabbed me tight and kissed me fiercely, whispering of how he lusted for me, and I trembled as I felt his need through every inch of him as he clutched me close. He dragged me, by now willingly, towards the bed, threw me down, looming over me as he reached to disrobe ... and then I woke up. Typical.

At least it made good fantasy fodder for morning masturbation. And afternoon masturbation too!

No comments: