Friday, May 9, 2008

Starting with a bit of a Bang

(No, not that kind of banging, unfortunately.)

Today I finally got the photos from the most recent play party I went to, which was very nearly two weeks ago now. 353 shots through the entire day. I think the cameras were a bit worn out afterwards.

I can't even remember who had mentioned it, at a small get-together after a local bdsm munch of a few close friends the weekend prior, of the possibility of having our own little play party, at an empty house the Satyr was sitting. I don't even know if everyone even took it seriously, but apparently enough did for it to become reality, and I'm so very glad it did.

The morning I spent with the Satyr taking sexy photos. It actually accounts for less than half the total I have. Some are truly drool-worthy and perhaps, with some editing, I'll post them later. It was a good warm-up. It gave me some time to relax and get comfortable in my own skin again, to help ease the chronic shyness I have. There was talk of having me all trussed up and blindfolded in time for people walking through the door, but alas, everyone turned up early! Within five minutes we had a full house.

It felt a bit strange at first as people settled into the idea of what we were here for. As the dress I had been modelling in at the time just would not behave, it quickly ended up on the floor and I spent a while lounging in the buff on my fuzzy mink rug (I can so recommend one of these for play, and not play - wonderful).

The length of black silky rope I had bought months and months beforehand was finally broken in with a karada, and boy it felt good. Kiana and her partner played with their hemp, and it wasn't long until Dee was laid out with Phoenix tormenting her with those delicious boots and a pretty purple crop. (I incidentally have photos with this crop and the misbehaving dress. I could be so hot as a domme.)

Somewhere along the line after a bit of cooling down Phoenix suggested a game of 'I have never ... wanna?' which turned out to be a spectacular idea. Phoenix had herself a good spanking and got nice and red. Satyr finally got to tie two girls together. The pegs were got out for me, and I think they just about had to sit on me to stop me squirming long enough just to find enough spare skin to attach them to. I wasn't quite paying attention at that time. They were medium pressure soft-edged pegs, the only kind I would let near me. And yeah, they hurt, and despite my complaining I still enjoyed it, and probably would enjoy them more with a better sub-high.

There was a full round of 'I have nevers' that I can't fully remember, before Phoenix got a turn at being mummified in plastic wrap, complete with spandex hood. It was certainly a hot scene, though it got rather lonely sitting on the couch just watching everyone else torment her. After some serious torture with the hitachi she was cut out and allowed to recover, and I got my turn as well (minus spandex hood - I felt too hot in the face with it on, so a couple of layered blindfolds for me).

Being wrapped up is certainly an interesting experience. They did two layers since the first was a touch loose, and laid me down. I could not tell what they were using but damn some of it tickled infuriatingly! Despite constant assurances that you couldn't feel the sting of impacts through the wrap, I so could. It was a lot more spread out and kind of muffled, but it still stung. The sting is what really hurts for me, but at least with the wrap it was just within limits. No doubt without the wrapping I would have been a huddled little ball of blubbering tears. I surprised people by being able to roll over on my own, and I think I surprised more than a few when, through my excessive writhing, I managed to split the wrapping. Left my ass bare to the cool air, and to further tormenting! I couldn't stop laughing and squealing. The hitachi on my nipples was enough to get me off with ease, and I so want to try it without the wrap now. On the absolute lowest setting!

Once I had recovered we all got dressed to go get food. I was in all black with strappy heels, and a steel-boned white brocade waist cincher. Yes I was trying to draw looks, how did you guess? Not sure how well I succeeded, though I did catch a few drivers staring through their darkened windscreens.

A game of strip pokerdice was had once all were fed, and once people began getting nakie (with winners stripping the losers, what fun!), forfeits were had with the winner of the round deciding something for the loser to do, or have done to them. Another first for me - having a girl suck my nipples. And despite being very straight I have no complaints!

Dee got trussed up spread-eagled (or as near as could be managed on a lazy-boy) and blindfolded, and everyone who wanted to got to have a go at teasing or tormenting her. She certainly looked like she was enjoying it, and after me looking pouty for a while the Satyr obliged by hogtying me and leaving me on the couch. A game I used to play with a previous Master involved him trying to hogtie me as securely as he could manage, and leaving me to wriggle out of it. And I happen to be quite good at it, being fairly flexible and having delicate wrists. I was out in moments.

Kiana's partner, who happens to be quite good with rope, tied me up next, and while it took me a bit longer I was out again fairly quickly. I doubt he was really trying to stop me, but it would have been a lot more satisfying if he was ... though also probably impossible. A third tie, with my hands and feet together in front of me, and the Satyr decided to try and distract me from escaping. Which he did very well! But still I got free! I am the Teeny Houdini!

Once Dee had had her fill, I got to take her place. Kiana's partner was testing a theory that any implement of torture, if used correctly and with the right measure of force, can be used on anyone. Being particularly sensitive, I turned out to be the perfect test subject. There were some strikes that, if I had not been so over-whelmed with other rapid-succession sensations and already quite spaced, I probably would have safe-worded on. I've certainly not been pushed to such a level, by anyone. It actually felt good.

Around midnight, after ten hours, a night was called, toys were packed and the room put back together. It is something that I dearly hope we will be able to repeat at some point in the not-too-distant future, especially since I didn't get to use everything in my toybag!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Welcome to the mad world of blogging - please leave your clothing by the door :)

Seriously, though - I'm delighted you wrote up the party, and that you like all the photos! I recall that when we were both on the couch watching Phoenix being tormented, Satyr good a lovely photo of us looking thoughtful (and nekkid).

I look forward to more postings from you!

xx Dee

Silken Bonds said...

Aah yes, that was a lovely photo indeed.

Wait ... you mean I had clothing?