Thursday, September 11, 2008

HNT: Back, and in Black

It's way past time I started this again. I have a huge selection of lingerie, and a huge selection of photos of me posing in said lingerie in a variety of positions with varying levels of dodginess. I hardly have an excuse to deprive you good people, but doesn't it make it so sweet when I feel like posting again.


In fact, maybe I should start posting several photos at once in order to show off a wider range of half-nekkidness.
HHNT everyone.

11 comments:

An Artist Exposed said...

A lovely pic - you are so fantastically sexy! The pose, the lingerie, you! HHNT!

Silken Bonds said...

I think I'm going to spend the night blushing.

Thank you!

The Ethical Slut said...

You can post as many pictures as you wish! That's a great shot! Beautifully done!

HNNT

Pepper said...

Hooray for varying levels of dodginess! Great pic...looking forward to seeing more of the collection.

Osbasso said...

Who are we to argue about multiple pictures??

Good to see you back!

Vixen said...

Wow....aren't you insanely sexy?! *HAWT*

happyHNT

Blissfully Wed said...

I'm moved by your beauty. That's really a wonderful photo of you.

Anonymous said...

more pics is perfectly acceptable!!

very sexy

HHNT

Supercock said...

Yes please, post as many as you wish :-)

Lapis Ruber said...

That's a lovely picture of you. More please! :-) Happy HNT

Dee said...

Looking hot, hon - and I'm delighted you kept your smile in the shot :)

xx Dee